View RSS Feed

Realpaki

1. Restore your balance: 9 holistic health strategies to optimise digestion

As a Holistic Lifestyle Coach and Energy Healer, I tend to naturally attract individuals with compromised digestion. I am frequently asked for ways people can heal their digestive systems naturally.

I decided to write this blog because I strongly believe that our digestive systems are truly our personal power centres.

Most modern day diseases correlate to diet and lifestyle behaviours that hamper digestion and are primary reasons for low self-esteem and powerlessness. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Choosing between religion and justice in a Canadian court

Rania El-Alloul went to a courtroom in Montreal to get her car back after it was seized by the automobile insurance board, but the judge refused to hear the case because Rania wore a hijab. By no stretch of secular imagination, can such blatant anti-Muslim bigotry be excused.

For transparency’s sake, let me confess my position as a staunch supporter of the separation of religion from state affairs, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. The Failed PPP Government & The Jokes of Nawaz Sharif

On 30th January 2015, 70 plus people lost their lives and more than 90 were injured in a suicide blast in Imam Bargah at Shikarpur. The walls, the surroundings gave a horrific site to the carnage. Another deadly episode happened on a Friday congregation.
    After the blast, the injured had to be immediately rushed to hospitals but unfortunately they did not have access to basic ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Shehbaz Sharif should resign!

Shehbaz Sharif is the longest serving chief minister of Pakistan’s most populous province, Punjab. He was elected for the third time in 2013 for five years, previously serving from 1997 till 1999 and from 2008 till 2013. Even though it can be said that voters vindicated him in 2013 polls, I think a strong case can be made to force him to resign. Here I will only provide six grounds for his resignation, even though much more can be said to make a case for driving him out of his current office. ...
  5. The real war is the war of narrative

The closer you want to get to eradicating the menace of terrorism, the bigger this menace seems to get.

For the past week, following the attack in Peshawar, our leaders, both in Khaki and Mufti, have deliberated and deliberated. But this piece is not about them and the solutions they might come up with. It is about the sociology of the mindset that either justifies or rationalises terrorism, or impedes tangible action against it.

It is about the failure of the state ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast