View RSS Feed

Wannabe's But Never-will Be's

Life is full of endless twists & twirls but how you whether through them defines who you really are(Besides gymnastics clipart).
It seems baffling at first, the substance that GENERALLY, we trend to think that dwelling in another domicile, being international, is appealing all the time. Those who are sweating to adhere with Brits(This is the good idea), you will feasibly fail instead of whatever preparations you try.
Let's turn on steam at Pakistani people living abroad,who had implanted themselves as British citizens, would never dump their British nationalities. Although by their tone,language,convention and customs, they are Pakistanis but by passport they are British nationals(Black on the outside, white on the inside i.e.,coconut). After every effort they made to hook up with Brits they are still not accepted and are sabotaged by western society. For British society they are “too black” or “too Asian and back home (i.e.,Pakistan) they are anticipated as “too white” or “too western"(chocolate coated westerners). As we look further into this behavior,we realize that they do have genuine reasons. Pakistani Diaspora being slurred in their workplaces; our students being slammed in the developed world,Pakistani passport raises eyebrows at airports and Pakistanis too are pierced in a meticulous manner.
Let’s just altogether forget for a while about the overseas Pakistanis. It is sad to witness that Pakistanis who live at home are into the whole rock Gothic Punk culture(& where does it lead i.e.,SATANISM),speak Urdu in an English accent, almost as though it were ‘cool’ to stammer as long as reading Urdu, because you ‘forgot’ it. Treat dupattas as a clog on their feeble shoulders,wish to study abroad (“status symbol”)degrading themselves and their language in front of white people and try to blend in their system(where we are 2nd grade citizens with a weird accent.). I reckon why? For what? Not worth it.

1. Chief Minister hit the snooze button

by , 15th September 2014 at 07:49 PM (Wannabe's But Never-will Be's)
    [IMG]file(2)[/IMG]Chief Ministerhit the snooze buttonupfront; certainly his circadian rhythm is thrown off
    ALL TRUTH PASSES THROUGH THREE STAGES. FIRST, IT IS RIDICULED, SECOND IT ISVIOLENTLY OPPOSED, AND THIRD, IT IS ACCEPTED AS SELF-EVIDENT" – ARTHURSCHOPENHAUER, PHILOSOPHER
    The developing count ofsupplementary cases in the subsequent time has prompted me to question thispicture.
    These are the most recentextensions to the long list of decorous people who have been ...

Updated 15th September 2014 at 08:04 PM by Feriha Jazeb

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Wannabe's But Never-will Be's

Wannabe's But Never-will Be's
    Life is full of endless twists & twirls but how you whether through them defines who you really are(Besides gymnastics clipart).
    Enough has already been penned and reported on the issue, but we just don’t seem to come out of this eloquence.It seems baffling at first, the substance that GENERALLY, we trend to think that dwelling in another domicile, being international, is appealing all the time, but yes,Ethics cannot ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized