View RSS Feed

mubasshar

1. Why I won't be cheering for Shahid Afridi anymore

Dear Shahid Afridi,

You've always been an enigma of sorts for the Pakistan team. Not one to follow orders; and more often than not, falling short on the expectations the populace has for you.

On some level, I agree that it is unfair how your pedestal gets more ups and downs than a see-saw. However, for everything you say to be mildly brushed aside like speckles of dandruff in your own Head and Shoulders Advertisement, comes across to me not only as sexist, but also somewhat, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Masjid Ka Meter , Laptop Aur Income Support Program

ہمارے گاؤں کی مسجد میں بجلی کا میٹر لگاتے ہوۓ واپڈا والوں نے دو آپشنز ہمارے سامنے رکھیں
    ١. میٹر مفت لگوا لو.
    ٢. بل معاف کروا لو.
    گاؤں والوں نے جلدی میں فیصلہ کیا اور میٹر مفت لگوا لیا. وقتی فایدہ ہماری پوری قوم کی نفسیات بن چکا ہے. گاؤں والوں نے بھی یہ ہی کیا اب پچھلے ١٦ سالوں سے بجلی کا بل بھر رہے ہیں.

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Taliban the real traitors or terrorists

Ehsaanullah Ahsans statement live on Express News program claiming the responsibility of the attack on their staff in Karachi; claiming that media has brought it upon it self and further elaborating that its because that they feel that there is no Shariah Law imposed in Pakistan reason why the media is being attacked. It has become clear that the call which was placed from ...
  4. مصباح الحق کو 6 وجوہات کی بنا پر مورد الزام نہ

اگر پاکستان کی ون ڈے اور ٹیسٹ کرکٹ ٹیم کے کپتان مصباح قومی ٹیم کے جنوبی ...
  5. 137th birthday: What Allama Iqbals poetry has taught me so far

Maqsood-e-hunar soz-e-hayat-e-abdi hai

Ye ik nafas ya do nafas, misl-e-sharar kia -Iqbal

(The real aim of any form of art should be to develop the longing for an ultimate life.

Its not art if all it does is to spark the feelings for a moment or two and then subside Iqbal)

Iqbals poetry, beyond doubt, goes ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast