View RSS Feed

Fawad Afzal

5 reasons why #GEOTVís #InaamGhar is a great initiative

Rate this Entry
Quote Originally Posted by Fawad Afzal View Post
5 reasons why #GEOTVís #InaamGhar is a great initiative

Posted on January 21, 2014

By Muhammad Omar Iftikhar
GEO TVís Inaam Ghar, hosted by Dr. Aamir Liaquat Hussain, which began airing from January 18, 2014, has brought back fun and learning on to the screen. Some readers would not agree with my appraisal of GEO TV or its program. I understand their point and they should realize that The 5 Things Blog does not praise or demoralize anyone, but entertains all readers. With that said, letís come to the point. There can be many reasons why Inaam Ghar is a good step, here are my 5 reasons why:
1. Inaam Ghar brings the family together in front of the TV screen
2. People can learn from Dr. Aamir Liaquat tips on how to be confident and how to become a better public speaker
3. Where every channel, including GEO TV, is sensationalizing news and glamorizing content, Inaam Ghar is what it really is, a game show where glamour, color, and rich content becomes its selling point
4. There is no harm in giving people a reason to smile, isnít it? Inaam Ghar is doing just that
5. Inaam Ghar is a good step because it brings back memories of Neelam Ghar. While watching Inaam Ghar, people go back in yesteryear and enjoy their time
http://thefivethingsblog.<wbr>wordpress.com/2014/01/21/5-<wbr>reasons-why-geo-tvs-inaam-<wbr>ghar-is-a-great-initiative/

To get FREE Alerts, Updates, News and Videos of "InaamGhar" on your MOBILE.....!
Like InaamGhar and send to 32665
F @InaamGhar and send to 40404
Videos: Dailymotion.com/InaamGhar

Web: www.InaamGhar.tv

Submit "5 reasons why #GEOTVís #InaamGhar is a great initiative" to Digg Submit "5 reasons why #GEOTVís #InaamGhar is a great initiative" to del.icio.us Submit "5 reasons why #GEOTVís #InaamGhar is a great initiative" to StumbleUpon Submit "5 reasons why #GEOTVís #InaamGhar is a great initiative" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments