View RSS Feed

Fawad Afzal

My mother is not alive anymore and I know how hard life is without her... Respect your mother, she i

Rate this Entry
Quote Originally Posted by Fawad Afzal View Post
Happy Mothers Day to all the beautiful Mamas! Always make your mother proud of you!!

My mother is not alive anymore and I know how hard life is without her... Respect your mother, she is precious and a gem!
Cherish every moment with your mom because nothing in this world can replace her.

ماں۔۔۔ دنیا کی عظیم ترین ہستی کو ڈاکٹر عامر لیاقت کا خراج تحسین
ان مائوں کے نام جن کی پرورش نے ہم سب کو اچھا انسان بنا دیا
صرف ایک گذارش۔۔۔۔۔!۔
اگر آپ کی والدہ حیات ہیں، تو ان کی قدر کیجیے۔۔۔
اور اگر اللہ نے انہیں اپنے پاس بلا لیا ہے تو ان کی مغفرت کے لیے دعا کیجیے۔۔

Yours;
Aamir Liaquat Husain @AamirLiaquat

http://www.dailymotion.com/<wbr>video/x1u8upm_maa-meri-maa-hd-<wbr>song-by-aamirliaquat-<wbr>dedicated-to-mothers-on-<wbr>mother-s-day-11-5-2014_news

Submit "My mother is not alive anymore and I know how hard life is without her... Respect your mother, she i" to Digg Submit "My mother is not alive anymore and I know how hard life is without her... Respect your mother, she i" to del.icio.us Submit "My mother is not alive anymore and I know how hard life is without her... Respect your mother, she i" to StumbleUpon Submit "My mother is not alive anymore and I know how hard life is without her... Respect your mother, she i" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments