Thread: Nepal masjid miracle of islam must watch

1. Nepal masjid miracle of islam must watch

[cubic:1trr1rv8][/cubic:1trr1rv8]

Nepal may aik masjid ki minar banya gaya us pe gumbad rakhnay k laye crain mangi tu non-muslim nay kahan k apnay Rab say kaho woo tumhari madad karay, Wahana ka Imam ko khawab may Nabi Pak (P.B.U.H) ki Ziart huui, Ap nay farmaya k is Gumbad p Safaid Kapra Dall do. Gumbad Hawa may tairta huwa minar pay fit ho jaye ga..must watch this video, if u dont belive in this:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2W4NfchYRaI[/youtube]

Mubasshar

2. Re: Nepal masjid miracle of islam must watch

SubhanAllah..Beshak Allah Talla Har Cheez Par Qadir Hai
    Main Ye Nhi Kehta k Ye Sb Fake Hai Beshak Allah Talla K Nazdik Ye Sb Mamooli
    Baat Hai But Agar Aesa Kuch Hai To Ye Islam Ki Badnami Ki Wajah Ban Sakta Hai
    And Koi Bhi Musalmaan Ye Nahi Chahey Ga K Islam Aur Musalmaan K Sath Koi Bhi
    Aesi Baat Jori Jaye Jo Dono Ki Badnami Ka Baaeys Baney.
    Muhammad IMRAN

Proud To Be Pakistani

3. Re: Nepal masjid miracle of islam must watch

yes dear its could be fake but i discussed this video with one of my friend who is animation expert. he told me that 98% the video is not fake. as there are a lot of things which is not possible in animation.
    Mubasshar

Re: Nepal masjid miracle of islam must watch

Nepal? Aap flags dekay background may wo to Indoneisa kay hain, aur mei kuch nei bolna chata.

label may be wrong but check out the contents.
    Mubasshar

yes i am sure the label is wrong here. check out the comments below that i have read some where else.

This incident happened early this year (2008) in a remote Island of Malibu (Indonesia). A new mosque was built in a village on that island of Malibu. Unfortunately the villagers do not have a Heavy Duty Crane to uplift the Dome from the old mosque to the newly built Mosque's Minaret.

About 3000 Imaams gathered in the mosque to perform Dhikirullah. With Allah's Rahmah, the Dome from the old mosque was lifted up to the new mosque's Minaret with the power of Dhikirullah.

According to the person who recorded this clip, all the Imaams have fasted for 3 days and did Qiamullayl and have pleaded for Allah s.w.t Mercy for this 3 days prior to performing the Dhikirullah and lifting the Dome.
    It was reported that many of the people there became hysteria upon seeing this incident. This event proves us the strength of one's Imaan, Dhikirullah and Taqwa. May Allah s.w.t strengthens our Imaan and be good Muslims. Ameen.........!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mubasshar
    label may be wrong but check out the contents.
    Well on your say I watched this video 3 times. First thing I noticed the doom is being lifted similarly as being lifted by a crane, the missing hook and cables are not surprising they do this alot in ninja and other action movies by wiping them from the frames. Secondly if the onlooker sees it as real then that can also be explained by comparing to illusions of David Copperfield where he made the statue of liberty disappear to his viewers. Thirdly none of the media in the world reported it.

For me I see SIGNS (miracle) of Allah everywhere even now from my window where Im writing this post I see trees with different shades of green, the apples that I eat from them, birds that are flying by. In night I see the sky is full of stars as someone has jeweld it.

Do you forget? All that Allah has to do when He decrees something is say "be" and it is.