Thread: Lies of ZAID HAMID exposed by By Hasan Nissar

1. Lies of ZAID HAMID exposed by By Hasan Nissar

Here you can see the lies of Zaid Hamid. It shows how Zaid Hamid lies about history and current situation of Pakistan. There own countrymen exposes him and tells the reality of Pakistan!!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hx4JjaZO4w[/youtube]

2. Re: Lies of ZAID HAMID exposed by By Hasan Nissar

Not a fan of hasan nissar as i see him as pessimist but in this video he was quite correct

3. Re: Lies of ZAID HAMID exposed by By Hasan Nissar

he did not talk about dr. abdul qadeer khan. is he not our hero.
    Mubasshar

4. Re: Lies of ZAID HAMID exposed by By Hasan Nissar

I don't think he falls in the category of hero there is not doubt he is patriotic and a great servant of Pakistan but if we declare him as national hero than Robert Oppenheimer would have won the noble prize who made formulas for refining uranium and then atom bomb.Hero's must be peace lovers like our Quaid-e-Azam or great inventors like Albert Einstein or Abbas ibn Firnas who attempt to make first flying machine even a crater on the Moon are named after him.

5. Re: Lies of ZAID HAMID exposed by By Hasan Nissar

but you do not thing so that he help pakistan to overcome the indian fear when they do their first blast.
    Mubasshar

6. Re: Lies of ZAID HAMID exposed by By Hasan Nissar

its my opinion making a bomb doesn't make anyone a hero that's why people in the past who make weapons or bombs are not National hero's as i mention Robert Oppenheimer is not a hero of anyone even its invention leads to the end of world war .

7. Re: Lies of ZAID HAMID exposed by By Hasan Nissar

but to make weapons for sale is different thing and to make it to save a country or nation its a different thing. he make us proud and stand us in the list of nuclear powers. and one n only muslim nuclear power. he sacrifice his future and job and came back to Pakistan.
    Mubasshar

8. Re: Lies of ZAID HAMID exposed by By Hasan Nissar

but kutch zyada hi rational nahi ho gaya. mulims gave a lot of things to world , but we could not able to continue that.

9. Re: Lies of ZAID HAMID exposed by By Hasan Nissar

The perception to save a country with nuclear bomb is vogue look at Russia one of the largest land and deposits of uranium and atomic warheads and ultimately what happened broke into 15 pieces i am not against defending our homeland it would be much much better that we became economic power and educate our people.around 2.5 billion dollars annually need to be able to sustain you as nuclear power.for a country as poor as ours its a luxury.
    Any ways whats once done its done now we have to use nuclear technology for the people of Pakistan making cheap electricity.

10. Re: Lies of ZAID HAMID exposed by By Hasan Nissar

yes we can use this technology to produce electricity. but cheap electricity can only be produced through dams. Allha gives us all the things for a prosper country but we are lacking in leadership. our govt will never consider Nuclear technology or dams to produce cheap electricity. they need their commission from rent power projects.
    Mubasshar