Thread: Tonight With Najam Sethi - 2nd November 2010

Tonight With Najam Sethi - 2nd November 2010

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVhYC_KPPgo[/youtube]
    [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Fzb7EnL5CE[/youtube]
    [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybntuWf_NZA[/youtube]

Realpaki

Allah Safe Pakistan..

2. Re: Tonight With Najam Sethi - 2nd November 2010

as i listen to najam sethi pretty regularly as he looks pretty unbiased as compared to other anchors like shahid masood ,kamran khan etc etc but here he hide quite a few things as we all know we are reading distort history in our school and colleges i have read couple of the british writer mark thomas ,keth broklin in which they write muslim league was created by british to divide congress just like zia create mqm to divide ppp in mid 80s .during world war 11 1942-43 when british army gets dent by naizi british realize that it would not be possible for them to continue their rule over subcontinent at that time it was certain that they are leaving in 5 to 6 years ,muslim league bargin with british as they have been so loyal to british empire for so long they cant leave them at the mercy of hindus and congress than british decided it will be a gift for Muslim loyalty and offcourse they don't want to leave that big part of land so it will be more dangerous in future.

3. Re: Tonight With Najam Sethi - 2nd November 2010

quite interesting comments ...... i think Muslim league supporters will not spare you on this.
    Mubasshar

4. Re: Tonight With Najam Sethi - 2nd November 2010

we all should understand now our leaders are like pupets lets start with Quaid-e-azam (no offense to anyone) he cant speak proper urdu or hindi at that time how can he become so popular leader if you cant even communicate properly and offcourse he was british citizen ok liquat ali khan studied in england ,ayub khan starting his career by serving the Royal Military Academy Sandhurst.yahya khan served in World War II as an officer in the 4th Infantry Division He served in Iraq, Italy, and North Africa.ok now zulfiquar ali bhutto roti,kapra aur makan wale his father shah nawaz bhutto was the prime minster of junagadh state, who enjoyed an influential relationship with the officials of the British appointed him a Commander of the Order of the Indian Empire and an Officer of the Order of the British Empireand he was a good friend of Governor General (later President) Iskander Mirza and now zia-ul-haq He was commissioned in the British Indian Army in a cavalry regiment and served against Nazi Germany and its allies in World War II all those generals of past were not only working for british but at higher ranks and now after that we all know where benazir live most of his life and now where is altaf bhai why are british so soft on our politicans even if they have 100 cases of muder and fraud .still most of our leaders assets are in england nawaz sharif,zardari,altaf hussain,wali khan ,mushraff even balouch leaders are living in england are all those things coincidence every leader of pakistan has a connection with british probably they are still favoring them because our forefathers serve them i don't know or they want to control pakistan by controlling our politicians.

Re: Tonight With Najam Sethi - 2nd November 2010

no doubt that British had a role in making Pakistan but you can not ignore the Quaid e azam & Muslim league efforts by just saying this. yes you r right that quaid can not speak properly & people can not understand him but they believed on him they know what ever he will say that would be in their favor. and thats seems true after that. did he make any property after getting the Pakistan. what we defeat his sister in election by cheating. did his family is as rich as other politicians. so please dont compare Quaid e azam with these so called politicians.

Quote Originally Posted by joja
    as i listen to najam sethi pretty regularly as he looks pretty unbiased as compared to other anchors like shahid masood ,kamran khan etc etc but here he hide quite a few things as we all know we are reading distort history in our school and colleges i have read couple of the british writer mark thomas ,keth broklin in which they write muslim league was created by british to divide congress just like zia create mqm to divide ppp in mid 80s .during world war 11 1942-43 when british army gets dent by naizi british realize that it would not be possible for them to continue their rule over subcontinent at that time it was certain that they are leaving in 5 to 6 years ,muslim league bargin with british as they have been so loyal to british empire for so long they cant leave them at the mercy of hindus and congress than british decided it will be a gift for Muslim loyalty and offcourse they don't want to leave that big part of land so it will be more dangerous in future.
    To say 2nd ww was the reason british umpire quited India is not fair, the movement to free India started far earlier than that. But you are absolutely right Pakistan was a gift to ML and the reason which most people tend to ignore is that the muslims fought for the British whereas the Hindu didnot.

As for Najam, he is doing a wonderful job for the masses.

Quote Originally Posted by mubasshar
    quite interesting comments ...... i think Muslim league supporters will not spare you on this.
    Im surprised that a guy like you is saying this, you have posted 100s of posts in the religion forum. Yet you ignore the very fact, that Allah is bigger protector than anyone else.

I say bravo Joja keep it up!!!

we all should understand now our leaders are like pupets
    So today who do you think hold the strings to these filthy puppets?

lets start with Quaid-e-azam (no offense to anyone) he cant speak proper urdu or hindi at that time how can he become so popular leader if you cant even communicate properly and offcourse he was british citizen

Jinnah was an egoistic guy, once you read about him this gets very clear. Anyway he studup for freedom of India but his popularity got shadowed when Ghandi came. However he was a leader and continued to fight for free India till very last. But as earlier you mentioned the gift came of which rumors started in 1930s. In the end I dont blame Jinnah for creation of Pakistan but I also dont credit him for that.

ok liquat ali khan studied in england
    But he was a freedom fighter!

,ayub khan starting his career by serving the Royal Military Academy Sandhurst.yahya khan served in World War II as an officer in the 4th Infantry Division He served in Iraq, Italy, and North Africa.ok now zulfiquar ali bhutto roti,kapra aur makan wale his father shah nawaz bhutto was the prime minster of junagadh state, who enjoyed an influential relationship with the officials of the British appointed him a Commander of the Order of the Indian Empire and an Officer of the Order of the British Empireand he was a good friend of Governor General (later President)
    and Sir Shah Nawaz Bhutto had more dinners and mingling with the British Raj than Jinnah. I dont remember if it was him or his father who got Karachi port for sind. (A very interesting book to read, Zulfi of Pakistan by Wolpert). As per his factual book one could easily say that Z.A.Butto was a patriot and only leader Pakistan got after Jinnah. Unfortunately he was hanged.

Iskander Mirza and now zia-ul-haq He was commissioned in the British Indian Army in a cavalry regiment and served against Nazi Germany and its allies in World War II all those generals of past were not only working for british but at higher ranks and now after
    Wasnt Iskander Mirza slapped and sent to UK? And Zia, I say he made PK a qabrastan and his followers are filling the graves.

that we all know where benazir live most of his life
    Didnt she lived in exile?

and now where is altaf bhai why are british so soft on our politicans even if they have 100 cases of muder and fraud .still most of our leaders assets are in england nawaz sharif,zardari,altaf hussain,wali khan ,mushraff even balouch leaders are living in england are all those things coincidence every leader of pakistan has a connection with british probably they are still favoring them because our forefathers serve them.
    Not really, the thing is these people and many many more who are never mentioned go and live over there, abide their laws and bring lots of money there. So why would uk do our dirty work when our own people praise and salute to these retarded goons.

I don't know or they want to control pakistan by controlling our politicians.
    Do you think anyone wil like to to control sick mad bull? LOL

we all should understand now our leaders are like pupets
    So today who do you think hold the strings to these filthy puppets?

lets start with Quaid-e-azam (no offense to anyone) he cant speak proper urdu or hindi at that time how can he become so popular leader if you cant even communicate properly and offcourse he was british citizen

Jinnah was an egoistic guy, once you read about him this gets very clear. Anyway he studup for freedom of India but his popularity got shadowed when Ghandi came. However he was a leader and continued to fight for free India till very last. But as earlier you mentioned the gift came of which rumors started in 1930s. In the end I dont blame Jinnah for creation of Pakistan but I also dont credit him for that.

ok liquat ali khan studied in england
    But he was a freedom fighter!

,ayub khan starting his career by serving the Royal Military Academy Sandhurst.yahya khan served in World War II as an officer in the 4th Infantry Division He served in Iraq, Italy, and North Africa.ok now zulfiquar ali bhutto roti,kapra aur makan wale his father shah nawaz bhutto was the prime minster of junagadh state, who enjoyed an influential relationship with the officials of the British appointed him a Commander of the Order of the Indian Empire and an Officer of the Order of the British Empireand he was a good friend of Governor General (later President)
    and Sir Shah Nawaz Bhutto had more dinners and mingling with the British Raj than Jinnah. I dont remember if it was him or his father who got Karachi port for sind. (A very interesting book to read, Zulfi of Pakistan by Wolpert). As per his factual book one could easily say that Z.A.Butto was a patriot and only leader Pakistan got after Jinnah. Unfortunately he was hanged.

Iskander Mirza and now zia-ul-haq He was commissioned in the British Indian Army in a cavalry regiment and served against Nazi Germany and its allies in World War II all those generals of past were not only working for british but at higher ranks and now after
    Wasnt Iskander Mirza slapped and sent to UK? And Zia, I say he made PK a qabrastan and his followers are filling the graves.

that we all know where benazir live most of his life

and now where is altaf bhai why are british so soft on our politicans even if they have 100 cases of muder and fraud .still most of our leaders assets are in england nawaz sharif,zardari,altaf hussain,wali khan ,mushraff even balouch leaders are living in england are all those things coincidence every leader of pakistan has a connection with british probably they are still favoring them because our forefathers serve them.
    Not really, the thing is these people and many many more who are never mentioned go and live over there, abide their laws and bring lots of money there. So why would uk do our dirty work when our own people praise and salute to these retarded goons.

I don't know or they want to control pakistan by controlling our politicians.
    Do you think anyone wil like to to control sick mad bull? LOL

with no offense i think all of our politicians lived in self exile. they spent a luxury life their and their workers worked hard to survive.
    Mubasshar

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast