Thread: in my childhood and asking Aba who he was? my Aba replied "He is a good man.

in my childhood and asking Aba who he was? my Aba replied "He is a good man.

remember watching Imran Khan's interview in my childhood and asking Aba who he was? my Aba replied "He is a good man. Cricketer turned philanthropist turned politician, if his party will fight in elections, we'll vote for him.

Today, my whole family supports him including my mum and junooni siblings. And I want to say you "thankyou sir " you are an inspiration. I feel so lucky to be a part of a nation because we have you!

My elder brother told me that there are few people who are heroes in real life. Superman,Batman are good movies to watch but real life super heroes actually do not really exist.Finding a hero in Imran Khan inspired my brother to go to his jalsa in Lahore on 23rd march 2013 and finding a leader inspired his fellows to join him now in 2014 at Azadi march Lahore.

My sister who was a completely non political person went to Lahore Azadi march jalsa without any fear;actually with enthusiasm.I once asked her how politics finds a way in her.She replied "I have studied in Sharif city and I have spent my five years there in Raiwind. I know their VIP culture and protocol more than anyone else and now when I am in government hospital I have seen people dying because of non availability of oxygen in pumps.To support Imran Khan is now my obligation."

My brother is running a page named *I will vote for Pakistan tehreek e insaf* since July 2011. I remember making fun of his page and now I am one of it's biggest fans.He always said that I have found Jinnah in khan. Well this turned out to be true for me too.It is said, "He who is neither afraid of the wolves nor hurts the lambs, He is called a great man!"

Imran Khan is a great man,other parties can vilify him,torture him,mock him but they can never destroy his ideology.He has taught us,our youth his ideology,now even if today he fails (God forbid) ,his ideology will never fail.

Jinnah said that it might take 100 years for Pakistanis to become a nation and I guess this movement has started after 60 years with #NayaPakistan.
    Good luck Mr.Khan,Your nation is with you.

"Har tanz kia jaye, har ikta'ana diya jaye
    Kuch bhi ho per ab had-e-adab main na raha jaye
    Tareekh nay qoumoun kodia hai yehi paighaam
    Haq maangna touheen hai,Haq cheen liya jaye "
    -John Eliya

PS. Sargodha is waiting for Mr.Khan impatiently.

Realpaki

Allah Safe Pakistan..

2. Re: in my childhood and asking Aba who he was? my Aba replied "He is a good man.

Imran Khan should get one chance of PM

3. Re: in my childhood and asking Aba who he was? my Aba replied "He is a good man.

Why he should.. What you think that he can deliver to Pakistan..?

4. Re: in my childhood and asking Aba who he was? my Aba replied "He is a good man.

you are right sara Imran Khan is last hope of Pakistan, he is well educated and well trained man to drive Pakistan on right and save track