Thread: Now UK also Following German rules for Muslims

1. Now UK also Following German rules for Muslims

[attachment=0:14qrcg8l]Admission.gif[/attachment:14qrcg8l]

Mubasshar

2. Re: Now UK also Following German rules for Muslims

its really a sad news. Muslim Umma Should take some solid steps to stop all this discrimination.

3. Re: Now UK also Following German rules for Muslims

Quote Originally Posted by ather
    its really a sad news. Muslim Umma Should take some solid steps to stop all this discrimination.
    Clash the civilizations because of hijab?

Many muslim countries donot allow people of other faiths to build a place of worship in their land. no discrimination?
    How minorities are treated, killed and their places of worship burned in Pakistan and other muslim countires. no discrimination?

Majority of muslims living in non muslim countires donot do hijab and are happy with their govts. The so called kafir nations has given religious freedom and more justice to muslims in their land, than any muslim country has given to its minorities.

4. Re: Now UK also Following German rules for Muslims

@Desi

Dear no body could justify the clashes between the muslims and minorities in paksitan. being a muslim and as a pakistan every body would condem that. there are always some elements who likes to distrub the socity by using these methods (currenty a german guy killed the muslim girl only that she wear hijab what u say on this). even paki govt never support such elements.

i am living in uae and here there is no any limitiations on the non muslims. yes there are some limitation but not religious that are moral. one of them that no body could show indecent behaviour in public places. and that one is not only for foreigners, the same rule applies to muslims also.

what about Christians Nuns their is no objection for them to wear hijab. i think with hijab a lady feel secure with in her self. if any body have any objection they can use women staff to clear that. not only muslim famlies hindu families also used to wear hijab. its like a part of east culture.

5. Re: Now UK also Following German rules for Muslims

You know that old saying Ather, its not what you say that matters, its what you do that gets remembered.

By german if you are refereing to Marwa case that happend around June, it was absolutely shocking and disgusting. Hell is the destination of that filthy son of a German ***** Mother.

You said hijab is like east culture. Absolutely and it should be discussed as cultural issue.

6. Re: Now UK also Following German rules for Muslims

Quote Originally Posted by Desi
    You know that old saying Ather, its not what you say that matters, its what you do that gets remembered.

By german if you are refereing to Marwa case that happend around June, it was absolutely shocking and disgusting. Hell is the destination of that filthy son of a German Mother.

You said hijab is like east culture. Absolutely and it should be discussed as cultural issue.

Dear Desi.

i have moderate your comments. i can understand your sentiments but please don't abuse any body even he/she is a non Muslim. i hope you will not mind it and take it in a good respect.

Thanks & Regards
    Mubasshar

7. Re: Now UK also Following German rules for Muslims

Quote Originally Posted by mubasshar
    Quote Originally Posted by Desi

By german if you are refereing to Marwa case that happend around June, it was absolutely shocking and disgusting. Hell is the destination of that filthy son of a German Mother.

Dear Desi.

i have moderate your comments. i can understand your sentiments but please don't abuse any body even he/she is a non Muslim. i hope you will not mind it and take it in a good respect.

Thanks & Regards
    Dear Mod.,

Thankyou for mentioning that you changed my words because I didnot used the words "German Mother".

By the way this is an internet forum where freedom of expression is essential, this is not a primetime tv
    But if you insist and will moderate the future posts as you did this one, I am afraid that I will not be able to continue posting on your forum.

Kind regards!

8. Re: Now UK also Following German rules for Muslims

Dear Dasi,

i understand this is just a forum and every body have each n every rights to express, criticize what ever he/she wants. but i think with our constructive discussion we should keep the moral values also and avoid any thing which could hurt others. and i strongly believe that you will agree with me and continue to share your thoughts and comments with us.
    Mubasshar

Re: Now UK also Following German rules for Muslims

I have little different idea about this.. no need to live at that place where other people would not feel comfortable with your religion or idiology.