Thread: NTS Test Results 2015

1. NTS Test Results 2015

In Pakistan National Testing Service NTS is best and fair organization to conducts all kinds of entry tests of jobs and admissions i felt that this organization NTS is 100% pure and working for the benefits of Pakistanis.

NTS is testing authority of Pakistan.The moto of NTS is providing merit in Pakistan.
    http://ntsresults2015.blogspot.com/

What you say about NTS national testing service.

Re: NTS Test Results 2015

I hv passed my GAT test from NTS and my experience was awesome so easily and awesome test system, there is no chance of cheating and gambling in nts testing.

3. Re: NTS Test Results 2015

NTS is best for testing in Pakistan thanks NTS PK.
    My Pak Pakistan

4. Re: NTS Test Results 2015

BISE Lahore board 9th Class Result 2015 has been announced. Students can check their 9th class result 2015 from www.pec-result.com. We wish best of luck to all the students.

5. Re: NTS Test Results 2015

There are total nine educational BISE boards working in Punjab province to conduct annual examinations at Secondary and Intermediate level. Few months ago 9th Class examinations were conducted and a large number of students participated in the examination. As per official news all the BISE boards are going to declare the 9th Class Result on 21st August. So dear student get ready for your results. We wish best of luck to all the students.