Thread: Being “Muslims” why you not offer “namaz”

1. Being “Muslims” why you not offer “namaz”

Being “Muslims” why you not offer “namaz”

I want to share my knowledge that beings Muslim’s every adult men’s and women’s have to offer “Namaz” which is mandatory and no one excused or exempted for not offer Namaz or you are so busy person can’t spare time to offer “namaz” which is too amazing.

When a Muslim’s followers offer Namaz its means realizing God countless blessing. Suppose if a stranger person help you when you in trouble or need than you offered him “thanks” and not remembered that gentleman but also talked his support among your friends circle and close family members, than why you forget God who is more merciful and giving all human beings countless blessing without any difference or conditions.

I would say that In Holy month of Ramzan all mosques House full. Why you people beings Muslim’s remembered God on seasonal basis especially in holy month of Ramzan than entire 11 months on Holidays or do not remembered God.

I want to convey message to all Muslim’s when prayer time comes than you should do not delay for “namaz” but offer prayers at right time to get additional blessing and affection from God.

It is common habit of all Muslims when in trouble or problem than remembered God otherwise when full of blessing and peaceful life’s than God comes out of his paradise life’s which is evil thinking. But God is testing you by giving surplus wealth and power and want to see how you are obeying or dis - obeying God at this stage.

In last I would say for those who never skip or misses their daily 5 times namaz at any situation when become ill or full of problem lfes than do not think to drop namaz and solve his problem are true Muslims followers.

Thanking You.

( Ashfaq Sharif )

2. Re: Being “Muslims” why you not offer “namaz”

grate sharif, i read you all posts and all are grate and base on truth, i agree that many muslims remembered Allha in trouble or whey they face problems otherwise when full of blessing and peaceful life’s than God comes out of his paradise life’s which is evil thinking
    70 to 90 % discount deal’s in Islamabad & sale in Islamabad at groupin

3. Re: Being “Muslims” why you not offer “namaz”

nice thoughts really an eyes opener for our society.
    Mubasshar

4. Re: Being “Muslims” why you not offer “namaz”

Quote Originally Posted by mubasshar
    but our society will not open their eyes, they all are deaf and blind

5. Re: Being “Muslims” why you not offer “namaz”

Quote Originally Posted by rabiatareen
    Quote Originally Posted by mubasshar
    but our society will not open their eyes, they all are deaf and blind

keep on educating the masses. that is the main thing

6. Re: Being “Muslims” why you not offer “namaz”

ather@ government are going to close higher education and i think also decries the educational budget this year

7. Re: Being “Muslims” why you not offer “namaz”

@rabia

you raised an other interesting point which could debate on separate thread. but here i am just pointing towards the general knowledge.

8. Re: Being “Muslims” why you not offer “namaz”

Quote Originally Posted by ather
    @rabia

you raised an other interesting point which could debate on separate thread. but here i am just pointing towards the general knowledge.
    you are right i also think that the discussion is turn form its original topic,

one thing is very important i.e education, Islamic eduction

Re: Being “Muslims” why you not offer “namaz”

education and basically Islamic education is very necessary but here the ppl thought that if some one is getting islamic education he or she is doing something strange thing they are not able to move in high society actually they r the ppl who are living in ignorance...but they think they r superb

Realpaki

Allah Safe Pakistan..