Thread: What reasons in Karachi our road & street lights in night?

1. What reasons in Karachi our road & street lights in night?

I want to ask express my view point what reasons in our city of Karachi which is consider mini Pakistan where Main Road and Area wise streets lights switch off or because they are not working OUT OF ORDER. I am not hitting any particular area in Karachi but which I observe that is why try to bring higher authority notice so they can questioned those who are responsible for their maintenance and repairs of all street and road lights.

Than whose duty and responsibility to first detect which street and road lights not burning in night which creates more problems for those who are driving car or bike, everyone knew what is our road condition and how much a person get risk or hazards when driving specially in night where no street or road lights ON.

Request to higher authority to depute some sincere and honest people to remove the fault so our city people can be benefited those are paying taxes which is lion’s share but no benefits or facility tax payer’s nothing get from our Government which is very sad back.

In last I would question from higher authority that Karachi is the city of Light or darkness?

Thanking You.

( Ashfaq Sharif )

2. Re: What reasons in Karachi our road & street lights in nig

i don't think so that its only happening in Karachi. this is common problem of pakistan.

Re: What reasons in Karachi our road & street lights in nig

when there is not sufficient water in our country then from where they will produce electricity to lighten the street lights and road lamps... electricity is not coming for domestic use properly and u r asking about the street light.. and on the roads there are the people who use high beam lights while driving try to get help from this BLESSING light which is provided by the uneducated people who do not have road sense...

Realpaki

Allah Safe Pakistan..

4. Re: What reasons in Karachi our road & street lights in nig

I appreciate what Sharif wrote because only a fraction of zero percentage write complains in this country.

Bijlee nei hay, pani nei hay, khanay ko roti nei hay, aur saab sai bari baat jaan ki hifazat nei hai. KIOOOOOOOOOO ?

Kio kay Pakistan has the fastest-growing nuclear program in the world.
    http://www.newsweek.com/2011/05/15/f...shab-site.html

Log bhookay nangay maray hain ainko bum bananay sai fursat nei hay.
    Taliban ko yeah khatam nei karsaktay.
    Atnay bewakoof hai yeah ,OBL ainkay saat ratay ra 7 saal ainko pata nei chala.
    Awam sai jhoot aur dunya sai jhoot boltay hain, Iran sai laykar China tak ainsai nala hay.

Uloo kay pathay hain yeah.

Re: What reasons in Karachi our road & street lights in nig

nice to see u desi ...God Knows Agy kia ho ga...

Realpaki

Allah Safe Pakistan..