Thread: WE DONT WANT ZARADRI

1. WE DONT WANT ZARADRI

AS A NATION WE DONT AND WE CANNOT ACCEPT ZARDARI AS A PRESIDENT SO HE HAS TO GO AND IT IS BETTER TO GOT AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE FOR HIM AND FOR PAKISTAN SO .......................... GO

2. Re: WE DONT WANT ZARADRI

Why are you shouting bro!

3. Re: WE DONT WANT ZARADRI

WE CAN ONLY SHOUT BRO, BECAUSE WE HAVE RUINED BY THESE PEOPLE AND NOW WE HAVE EITHER TO DIE OR SHOUT, PEOPLES ARE MAKING MILLIONS IN DAYS, APPOINTING PEOPLES ON BRIBES, KILLING INNOCENT PEOPLES, NO HEALTH FACILITIES, NO EQUAL EDUCATION SYSTEM, NO JUCTICE, NO ELECTRICITY, NO SUGAR AND NO BREAD. WHILE ZARDARI AND CO ARE TRYING TO PUSH US TO DEATH AND MAKE HIMSELF THE MILLIONIR OF THE WORLD FROM OUR TAX MONEY AND TAKING LOANS FOR THE SAKE OF HIS OWN BENIFIT, WHICH WILL BE PAID BY THE NEXT GENERATION. SO WE DONT WANT THE TESTED POLITICATION AND NOW WE NEED CHANGE SERVIVE AND LIVE WITH DIGNITY.

Re: WE DONT WANT ZARADRI

@ IMNEW

I am totally agree with you. our system may be on the edge of collapse but if we look back into past we could find out that pakistan had always survived from these sort of conditions which are produced by our politicans and dictators but, we always over come those problems with the help of Almighty ALLAH and our nation.

My Question from you that if we dont want Zardari than who would be the next one. i think no party has any sort of plan for the future of pakistan. every body is doing issues politics.

as far as i am concerned my hopes are with .

5. Re: WE DONT WANT ZARADRI

YES ALI THATS WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT THAT WE NEED CHANGE, WHICH MEANS THAT SET ASIDE PML AND PPP BECAUSE THESE PEOPLE HAVE DID WHAT THE WORST ENEMY CAN DO. I AGREE WITH YOU THAT IMRAN IS THE PERSON WHO CAN MAKE A CHANGE AND WE SHOULD GO FOR NEW TEST INSTEAD OF GIVING THE POWER TO TWO FAMILIES. MADIA IS LOOKING CHANGED AND NOW WE NEED TO CHANGE THE POLITATIONS. HOPE FOR THE BEST.

6. Re: WE DONT WANT ZARADRI

in next election also only these parties will participate. so we need to educate our people not to vote blindly on family base. we need to reject them like we reject
    Mubasshar