Thread: MQM Charity Fraud Live on TV....Fake Photo Session

1. MQM Charity Fraud Live on TV....Fake Photo Session

Watch the Charity Drama televised on ARY and produced by Altaf Hussain Production team.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMd4koUnNCQ[/youtube]

Mubasshar

2. Re: MQM Charity Fraud Live on TV....Fake Photo Session

I think being forum administrator you have this responsibility to confirm a report before labeling it with irrelevant words. MQM is a party of middle-class and it does this charity program all the time. Do you seriously believe that MQM would be this damn stupid that even after knowing media is covering this they will do some fake drama? Reality is something else which I have confirmed from higher authorities of MQM about this clip. These people who are coming on-stage and receiving wheel-chair etc are relatives of those paralyzed people and I am sure you would not expect a paralyzed person to come on-stage, sit there and have a snap? Is this wrong or is this something which you would label as "fake photo sessions" ? This is why I said initially that before losing credibility of your forum, you better make sure you are posting authentic stuff.

3. Re: MQM Charity Fraud Live on TV....Fake Photo Session

I am not an MQM supporter I have been out of Pakistan for 23 years. However, I have to say that this video is misleading and seems to be false. I agree with asharsidd, MQM has shown so much political maturity and intelligence to expect them to be that stupid seems rather far fetched. I think we do a dis service by portraying these videos. Let's have a mature debate agree or disagree on principles and politics and let the people of pakistan decide who they want to believe at the time of elections. This is what democracy is all about.

4. Re: MQM Charity Fraud Live on TV....Fake Photo Session

i am not hardcore fan of any political party. i could be wrong also the purpose of this forum is to educate people. we are here to discus the issues. what any body have posted is not the last word. posting means we need the user feed back about this matter.

if i don't post this video may be lot of people never knew about reality. but after reading our conversation may be we have corrected some misleading people.
    Mubasshar

5. Re: MQM Charity Fraud Live on TV....Fake Photo Session

I appreciate your feedback mubashar and I am also a neutral member who always try to verify controversial issues. I have been visiting your site for sometime and had no problem with you posting the link, the header was subjective and hence my reservations.

Thanks.

6. Re: MQM Charity Fraud Live on TV....Fake Photo Session

I agree with what Sohail wrote. A mainstream party with political maturity has a lil more sense than to indulge in what these so called Anti MQMers are trying to convey.