Thread: Properties of Altaf Hussain in UK

Properties of Altaf Hussain in UK

For years the founder of leader of Pakistan’s Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) has spoken about financial misappropriation and irregularities of the country’s feudal and industrial rulers through alleged or real misuse of power.

But British Land Registry records now revealed that Altaf Hussain, the charismatic middle class leader of Pakistan’s third largest political party could not curb the temptation of acquiring a series of expensive and middle class properties in the British capital – one of the most expensive cities in the world.

[attachment=1:1k09u4d1]taj_altaf_property1-570x728.jpg[/attachment:1k09u4d1]
    [attachment=0:1k09u4d1]taj_altaf_property2-570x728.jpg[/attachment:1k09u4d1]

2. Re: Properties of Altaf Hussain in UK

I cannot verify this news from other renowned British newspapers or media sources. I myself is from Britain and I have never ever heard about this "Asian Journal" newspaper. A little googling, however, revealed that this is a baseless website (NOT a newspaper) which is under-construction (so expect more bullshit from this website).

http://web.me.com/theasianjournal/Site/ ... ority.html

P.S: This propaganda was started by PML(N) backed Pkpolitics.com site which has been copied all over the internet without any verification.

Re: Properties of Altaf Hussain in UK

Nice Work asharsidd

i am not linked with any political party specifically but would admire if any one do good for pakistan. and i would also want to clear that this forum is also not biased or linked to any of the political party. its a little effort to increase the awareness of our bro and sis .

but i like your research work. we should not jump quickly into decisions.

once again nice work.. Keep it up.
    Mubasshar

4. Re: Properties of Altaf Hussain in UK

Thanks Mubashar.

I tried to post clarification of this baseless news at pkpolitics.com site and they have held my post on the name of "Moderation". This clearly shows how pkpolitics is doing its propaganda on the basis of such websites and newspapers which don't even exist.