Thread: What President Zardari Should Do...

What President Zardari Should Do...

* What do you think either he should hand over all the powers to the prime minister or parliament or he should keep them.

* Charter of Democracy is the only solution of all the problem of pakistan???

* should he resign immediately and look after the party as a co-chairman. he should resign because his past will always chase him

Mubasshar

Re: What President Zardari Should Do...

It is being said that this tamasha against president Zardari is because he tried to bring ISI under civilian control. If thats the case he should fight it, afterall all the intelligent agencies cia, mi6, etc etc are under civilian control.

Our primary threat are the jihadis who are killing 10s of 100s of people and destroying our schools and institution. Everything else comes second.

Peoples problem is not Cod but media which tells us, the problem is USA, India, Isreal, Gen. Mushraf, Article 6, Cod, Nro and now president Zardari. Why does not the media expose supporters of taliban in Pakistan, why is it always trying to create rifts between political parties?

its true that in other countries army and agencies are working under govt. but i think if we adopt the same system our politician will not spare a second to sell Pakistan and will not hesitate to compromise on pak atomic program for dollars.

The world is full of examples, Gaddafi of Libya from 40years , Mobarak of Egypt 25years, etc., look what these soilder rulers have done to their countries and people.

Whos responsible for East Pakistan!
    Who hanged Bhutto!
    Who kicked Nawaz!
    Who named mqm traitors!
    Who killed Bugti!
    Whos responsible for judges!
    Whos responsilbe for naming corrupt to politicians and then bring the same back to rule!

We know who did the above but what we dont know is what you are saying "if we adopt the same system our politician will not spare a second to sell Pakistan and will not hesitate to compromise on pak atomic program for dollars." I say we should avoid conjecture.

your examples are absolutely on target but tell me who are responsible to give chance to these dictators to ruin Pakistan. lets talk about Musharraf if he did not get support from PMLQ than the picture would be different.

now if our political leaders have any sense of maturity then they will definitely take this chance and put Pakistan on the way of democracy.

if we think that with an executive order we should take command of the army and put them under govt command than its not possible i think first we need to support democracy for a long run and at least 2 or 3 govt should complete their tenure than we can take this step.

too be frank with our current (NRO) politicians i don't have any sort of hope all are waiting for their turn only.

but always hope for the best. do positive and think positive......

your examples are absolutely on target
    Thanks bro, nice exchanging views with you.

but tell me who are responsible to give chance to these dictators to ruin Pakistan.
    Nobody but themselves!

lets talk about Musharraf if he did not get support from PMLQ than the picture would be different.
    Pmlq is a recent creation, how and who created it, ISI?

now if our political leaders have any sense of maturity then they will definitely take this chance and put Pakistan on the way of democracy.
    The system is killed before it reaches its puberty and that is the reason we seeing amaturity.

if we think that with an executive order we should take command of the army and put them under govt command than its not possible.
    Thats a big question. Inshort I would say it is not the army, the fact is they are fighting the bloody talibans. It is ISI whos in question for playing games.

i think first we need to support democracy for a long run and at least 2 or 3 govt should complete their tenure than we can take this step.
    Absolutely! let the system run so it purifies in course.

too be frank with our current (NRO) politicians i don't have any sort of hope all are waiting for their turn only.
    People should be worried about the primary problem which if not tackled will make Pakistan a Somalia like country.

but always hope for the best. do positive and think positive......
    Yes!