Thread: %

%

What percentage of Pakistani muslims have read the Quran?

Re: %

Quote Originally Posted by Desi
    What percentage of Pakistani muslims have read the Quran?
    can u please explain your question again. are u talking about the percentage of people reading the quran daily or the percentage who can read quran.

can u please explain your question again. are u talking about the percentage of people reading the quran daily or the percentage who can read quran.

Hi Ali,

I cant make it more simple, see those who have read the book are obviously those who can read.

percentage may be around 80 to 90% . but look for the percentage who are practicing in daily life.

percentage may be around 80 to 90% . but look for the percentage who are practicing in daily life.
    The 80 to 90% you said are those who have only learned to recite the arabic Quran like a 'tota' without knowing the language, so if anyone who does not know the language, how can he/she say that I have read the book. The percentage of people who have read Quran in my opinion will be less than 5%.

@Desi

your percentage may be correct most of us don't know the meaning what they reading in Quran. because now people don't like to do research every body wants a easily life. (due to this so called Mulla's translate it according to their agenda and fool our young generation) but still we should appreciate them who are reading it even they don't know its meaning. because still the reading could have a positive impact on you.
    Mubasshar