• PPPP

24 68.57%

Thread: Which one is the most Corrupt Political Party

1. Which one is the most Corrupt Political Party

Which one is the most Corrupt Political Party

2. Re: Which one is the most Corrupt Political Party

PPPP is the most corrupt party

3. Re: Which one is the most Corrupt Political Party

All of them I dont see any lesser evil. with exception of PTI may be because they never been in power.
    Who so ever been in power they are corrupt they are murderer and the worst criminals

4. Re: Which one is the most Corrupt Political Party

I think PPP is the most corrupt party and it's a no-brainer after the current NRO episode.

I believe PTI should have not been in the poll to begin with. A Party who was never given authority in the government matters or allow me to word it like a party who never came in assembly (except that one seat of ) can never be judged if it is/was corrupt or not. It's like asking who performed well in a race and then including a name of a spectator who was not even in the race! I hope poll starter got my point.

5. Re: Which one is the most Corrupt Political Party

No doubt pppp is the most corrupt and Mr Zardari is the most corrupt leader in the history of Pakistan and i agree with asharsidd that PTI shouldn't be in the poll

6. Re: Which one is the most Corrupt Political Party

of course PPP is the most corrupt party in the history of Pakistan.. it dosnt mean all other parties (except 1 or 2) are (DOOD K PILLE)..they are also corrupt... schi baat to ye hai k sab just apni zaat ko daikhtey hain... just apna or apni party ka mufaad daikhtey hain... nothing for people nothing for Pakistan... in main kahan wo leadership qualities hain jo hamarey aslaaf main thin... sab k bank accounts other countries main hain.. sab k bete bahir ki universities main hain... in k karrobaar bahir hain... kia hai inka Pakistan main.. just corruption karne ate hain or phir bahir bhag jate hain... Bilawal kia leader bane ga pakistan ka... jis ne 99% umer bahir guzari hai... jo corruption k pese se stdy kar raha hai.. islam main kahan hai is ki gunjaish... age aap sab samjdaar hain... main ab kia kia kahon...

May Allah Pak Bless Our Pakistan.......Our Nation...Ameen

7. Re: Which one is the most Corrupt Political Party

ppp ki sab say bari badqismatihttp://pakdiscussion.com/forum/posting.php?mode=reply&f=4&t=2262#

Re: Which one is the most Corrupt Political Party

so far PPPP is looking the most corrupt party but it is surprising that PPPP is the biggest political party of pakistan and have vote share mostly in every part of Pakistan..
    Mubasshar

9. Re: Which one is the most Corrupt Political Party

yes you are right... PPP is most biggest and most corrupt political party...

the reason is that k inhon ne just Zulfaqar Ali Bhutto ka name cash kia hai... in main just wohi aik leader tha jis pe awaam ne trust kia tha... or iski parti join ki thi.... unk baad aap daikh rahey hain k iss ki strength to wohi hai but lack of leadership (and character) ki wja se party corrupt hona start ho gai... or aaj ye haal hai k sab ki sab corruption k jhandy (falg) talle khari hai... q k in ko majority k bawjood leader nahi mill paya.. or sab o awaam ko bewaqoof banane or corroption k yaksaan mawaqey mille... or aaj ye haal hai...

its my thinking....