Thread: Dr. Shahid Masood’s Meray Mutabiq Banned

Dr. Shahid Masood’s Meray Mutabiq Banned

Geo News is reporting that Dr. Shahid Masood’s has been banned from hosting program Meray Mutabiq by UAE government on pressure from Pakistani Government.

Check out this link :

http://geo.tv/11-24-2009/53492.htm

Mubasshar

Re: Dr. Shahid Masood’s Meray Mutabiq Banned

shahid sb kis na kaha ha itna satch bolain. asa to hota ha asay kamon main.

One down many more to go!

who will be the next... Hamid Mir, Kashif Abbasi, Javed Choudry or any one else...
    Mubasshar

5. Re: Dr. Shahid Masood’s Meray Mutabiq Banned

I think Hamid Mir is Next One.
    Muhammad IMRAN

Proud To Be Pakistani

6. Re: Dr. Shahid Masood’s Meray Mutabiq Banned

I believe he was pursuing some ulterior motives.. He kept on targeting one personality-Zardari not issues..
    I am not supporter of any party neither that I have vote for my entire life but let's face it may be someone has acquired his services to defame the govt and president.

7. Re: Dr. Shahid Masood’s Meray Mutabiq Banned

DR SHAHID MASOOD WAS PRESENTING A NICE PROGRAM BUT THE GOV CANNOT FACE THE TRUTH SO THEY BANNED ON HIS PROGRAM. BUT THESE 10 % AND CO WILL NEVER SUCCEED IN BECOMING 100% ALTHOUGH THEY ARE TRYING THEIR BEST TO MAKE THE MAXIMUM WEALTH IN MININMUM TIME. THEIRE DAYS ARE COUNTABLE NOW AND THIS GOV HAS TO GO SHORTLY SO THEY ARE APPOINTING THE PEOPLE WITHOUT MERIT AND RECEIVING BRIBES AND COMMISSIONS BECAUSE THE TIME IS SHORT AND THEY WANT TO DO MORE AND MORE FOR THEMSELVES. PML N IS READY TO COMPLETE HIS 10 YEARS OF COLLLECTION SO LET THEY COME. THIS IS PAKISTAN YOU CANNOT TRUST ANYONE EVEN DR SHAHID WAS PRESENTING A GOOD PROGRAM AND WAS KNOWN AS A GOOD PERSON BUT ACCEPTING THE PTV CHAIRMAN POSITION FROM SUCH A CURROPT PARTY SHOWS HIS HONESTY SO DONT TRUST ANYONE HERE BECAUSE EVERYONE IS TRYING FOR HIS OWN INTREST AND WANT TO MAKE MAXIMUM WEALTH.

8. Re: Dr. Shahid Masood’s Meray Mutabiq Banned

DONT COMPARE HAMID MEER WITH DR SHAHID MASOOD BECAUSE DR SHAHID IS STILL TRYING AND VISITING THE PRESIDENT HOUSE AND PRIME MINISTER HOUSE WHICH WILL BE FOR THE SAKE OF SOME PERSONAL BENIFIT LIKE PTV CHAIRMAN IN PAST WHILE HAMID MEER DONT LOOKS TO ACCEP ANY POST FROM THESE CURROPT PARTIES. THE REST OF THE ANCHOR DOES NOT LOOK TO ME ACCEPT ANY PERSONAL BENIFIT BUT DR SHAHID CAN ACCEPT IT AT ANY TIME. BUT AT THE SAME TIME I THINK IF HE START PRESENTING HIS PROGRAM WILL BE WELCOMED. LET DR SHAHID GET HIS OWN BENIFIT BUT WE WILL ALSO KNOW SOME TRUTH.