Thread: NO PTCL bill received for current month? Any special reasons

1. NO PTCL bill received for current month? Any special reasons

When I do not received current month PTCL bill than lodge complain written complain via email on Dec 19, 2011. In reply of my complain I got telephone from Mr. Mushtaq regretting the inconvenience and convey message to collect duplicate bill from any customer centre which is near to you and last date is Dec 22, 2011

I fail to understand what courier services did with these bills and where they gone but only PTCL consumers suffer. If PTCL does not circulate bill to its consumers than no right have to charges SURCHARGE which itself TOTALLY injustice.

Simple formula that those subscribers do not received their current month PTCL than their surcharge should be collect from COURIER company bills and must questioned and punished with FINE why these delay in distribution of PTCL bills which give additional tension and painful for PTCL subscriber for that they all are not responsible but suffering.

Make sure such thing near repeat again if the current courier is overload than appoint other courier company who have ability to share the responsibility in utmost good faith and do not think to get charges without distribution of TELEPHONE bill.

Take a example punishment whose negligence PTCL current bill not timely circulated and many customers have to visited CUSTOMER’S CENTRE for duplicate bill to avoid surcharge.

Thanking You

Yours faithfully

( Ashfaq Sharif )

Re: NO PTCL bill received for current month? Any special rea

you have valid point but what happen if somebody denied that they got the bill but actually they received than who will give the fine that person or courier.
    Realpaki

Allah Safe Pakistan..

3. Re: NO PTCL bill received for current month? Any special rea

I think no one denied with your views