Non-receipt of dividend/Bonus Shares/Re-validate dividend warrant
I offer my professional service to receive the SHARE HOLDER’S dividend warrant which is still pending or not received by any SHARE HOLDER. I charged fee 15% of dividend amount. Also offered to re-validate your DIVIDEND warrant CHEQUE. Assured to get dividend at earliest if you have no spare time to chase or follow up pending dividend warrants.

K S E - Investment consultant
Working as FREELANCER guide how to make secured investment in Karachi Stock Exchange for SECURED and better return.

Do not forget and consider risk factor involve while investing in KARACHI STOCK EXCHANGE, I will charge Rs.3,000 for giving investment consultant charges for ( 1 month ). Do not forget the risk of loss THERE IS NO SHORT CUT way to double your investment expect invest wisely with knowledge, experience and rest depends upon GOD for better return.

Preparing BOOKS OF ACCOUNT
I am capable to prepare BOOKS OF ACCOUNTS specific on contract basis in utmost good faith, besides I assure you to work with your expectation on return charge reason amount mutually agreed in order to prepare your books of accounts on COMPUTER ( excel format ).

Even Offer to train your UN-EXPERIENCE staff how to prepare books of accounts in professional way.

I have interest to work with your esteem organization & if your organization or individual staff interested to avail my services than contact me without any hesitation.

Thanking You

Yours faithfully

( Ashfaq Sharif )
cell 0333-2131984
email : ashfaqsharifstock@gmail.com