Samriddha Jivan Foundation, which had promised to gift a Tata Manza car to each player of Team India which had won the World Cup. Yuvraj was gifted the car on Sunday.Speaking at a function, Yuvraj Singh appealed to his fans to pray for him so that he could again play for the country and win laurels for India.Addressing his fans, Yuvraj Singh said, I do not have the strength to play cricket presently. You had been praying for my health and I would appeal to you to continue to pray for me so that I can win laurels for my country.While delivering his speech, Yuvraj got a call on his cellphone from his mother Shabnam. Yuvraj told the crowd, my mother says, let your live become samriddh (prosperous).Yuvraj is recovering from a rare germ cell cancer between his lungs. He has come to Pune to cheer up his Pune Warrior team-mates and was seen in good spirits, enjoying his side s IPL match against Deccan Chargers on Thursday.Yuvraj returned to India earlier this month after treatment in the US for more than two months.