Former President of Pakistan Farooq Leghari has said that there is enough evidence to support the conviction of Zardari 10 times.
Leghari speaking to Dunya news program In-Session with Asma Chaudhry, said that not only corruption but Asif Ali Zardari is also involved in the murder of Murtaza Bhutto. He said that he does not consider Asif Zardari as President, and the current Parliament is a rubber stamp. He said that Charter of Democracy meant that PML-N and PPP would not point out at each other’s corruption records of the past. He also said that Zardari became President with a deal that would roll back Pakistan’s Nuclear Program.
[cubic:1i9adfic][/cubic:1i9adfic]
Leghari said that there is no difference between Nawaz Sharif and Zardari. Those who were corrupt in 1993 are still corrupt. He said If the sovereignty of the country is stake then I would not consider any party or sibling. There were four to five reasons to dissolve the 1993 PPP government. Major reason was that Benazir had destroyed the Pakistani economy. He said, if the PPP government would not have been dissolved in 1993, then Pakistan would have been bankrupted.
Leghari said that everyone is having fun and involved in corruption. Shahbaz Sharif has completely failed in ruling the Punjab. Ongoing conflict between the Courts and Government would take the country towards destruction.

Dunya News