Thread: Stand up for this champion!

1. Stand up for this champion!

[attachment=0:13buthjm]naveed.jpg[/attachment:13buthjm]

He is "Naveed Asif" from Nahranwali village Okara who scored 919 marks in Matric and got second position in BISE Lahore. His school was 7 KM away from his house and he used to walk 7 KM everyday to go to his school. here are his words :
    “Me and my mother were really terrified when BISE Lahore team reached our home late at night before announcement of the result. Actually a few days ago, our cow was stolen at night owing to which we were terrified”.
    “You may think it ridiculous but I always said to my mother that I wanted to be like Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah,” he said. “Quaid-e-Azam is a role model for me"

He seated at stairs after receiving his medal and later Mr. Shahbaz Sharif offered his seat to him.

He couldn’t find any seat in Alhamra hall to sit in a function which was arranged to honour position holders.

Mubasshar

Re: Stand up for this champion!

UFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF its really bad that even in such a out standing fucntion u r not giving a single chair to a person who is as bright as stars in the sky . shame on management
    Realpaki

Allah Safe Pakistan..

3. Re: Stand up for this champion!

UFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF its really bad that even in such a out standing fucntion u r not giving a single chair to a person who is as bright as stars in the sky . shame on management
    I say damn on us, lanat hai humari kom pai jo baihis hain. Foto dekay aap bohat saray log behtay hain aur saab kay saab begariat aru baihiss hain, sirf management nei, saaaaaaab kai saaaaaab munafiq hain.

Aur to aur Shahid afridi kay kia blunder kia lol!!!!!!!!!!!
    Dunya walay ghalat thori boltay kay humlog corrupt hain.
    Btw will anyone vote that he should be banned for life by bccp ?