Thread: CHF JUSTICE DEAL

1. CHF JUSTICE DEAL

HOW MANY PLOTS HAVE BEEN OFFERED , ? THE TIME WILL SHOW THIS. THE PEOPLE OF PAKISTAN WERE SUPPORTING THE JUSTICE SYSTEM NOT THE CHEIF JUSTICE. THIS DECISION SHOULD BE DECLARED BY THE COURT INSTEAD OF DEAL WITH CHEIF JUSTICE. THIS COUNTRY IS MADE FOR DEALS AND THESE CORRUPT WILL MAKING DIFFRENT DEALS FOR THEIR BENIFITS.

Re: CHF JUSTICE DEAL

Quote Originally Posted by IMNEW
    HOW MANY PLOTS HAVE BEEN OFFERED , ? THE TIME WILL SHOW THIS. THE PEOPLE OF PAKISTAN WERE SUPPORTING THE JUSTICE SYSTEM NOT THE CHEIF JUSTICE. THIS DECISION SHOULD BE DECLARED BY THE COURT INSTEAD OF DEAL WITH CHEIF JUSTICE. THIS COUNTRY IS MADE FOR DEALS AND THESE CORRUPT WILL MAKING DIFFRENT DEALS FOR THEIR BENIFITS.
    hope so the talk between PM and CJ is in the good sake of country not for the plots. definitely people supports for the justice but CJ is the man how stands against the dictator at that time and after that only people got the awareness and supports him.

personally i dont think so that CJ could go for plots now he can take easily all these things when there is no pressure on him in the time of now all the eyes or on him and he knows that also.
    Mubasshar

Re: CHF JUSTICE DEAL

hope so CJ will go for justice in the favor of Pakistan...

Realpaki
    Allah Safe Pakistan
    Realpaki

Allah Safe Pakistan..

4. Re: CHF JUSTICE DEAL

personally i think this decision should have been in the court and not in PM house but its pakistan we are talking about.

but what was the point in not listening to CJ in the first place. i could never understand these pople. if i were the head of the company run the these leaders i would have sacked them ages ago.
    May allah guide us to right path. Ameen