Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Polygamy and Islam

Polygamy and Islam

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4upefLQStg[/youtube]

Realpaki

Allah Safe Pakistan..

2. Re: Polygamy and Islam

In short, I believe that second marriage is conditional as per 4:3

And if you fear that you will not deal justly with the orphans, then marry those who please you from the women, two and three and four. But if you fear that you will not be just, then (marry) one or what your oaths possess; that is better than having dependants. [Al Quran ; 4:3

It is not that mens are lusty and so Allah has allowed them to marry many, NO!. This verse starts with a problem related to orphans "And if you fear that you will not deal justly with the orphans, then marry those who please you from the women, two and three and four.

3. Re: Polygamy and Islam

When Allah Tala is telling by Himself in the Quran it is difficult to justice.. its mean it is difficult for us .. and we should remain contented on one if we are not able to do equal with two three or four .
    ali

4. Re: Polygamy and Islam

Islam aik asa deen ha jiss mai Ortoun k leye sab sy zaida haqooq han.. or agur ye hum ko bataya ja raha ha ky agur justice na ker sako tu aik per he qanat karoo tu ye he hamare leye behter ha ... bejae is ky ky hum aik sy zada shadiyan karien or pehli bewi k haqooq b na pore kar sakien..or agur koi dosre shadi kerta ha tu Allah us ko phir insaf kerne k b tofeeq dy.. mai ny asy ghur b dykhy han jahan dono bewiyan aik sath rehti han or ittafaq sy rehti han or wo apne husband sy b khush han .. exceptions are always there..

ather

5. Re: Polygamy and Islam

Idhar aurto kai hakook nei, dursi shadi ki bat hori hay.
    4:3 YATEEMO ki bat kari hai, jesay aaap kesi yateem kai sarbbra banay, aur phir ain kai saat insaaf nei karsakrai kesi waja say to phir aap dusri shadi karsaktay hain, inorder to support the YATEEMS.

Re: Polygamy and Islam

Batter is to content with one, it is necessary to be loyal with your spouse in all ways..

[cubic1:3bde450f][/cubic1:3bde450f]
    Realpaki

Allah Safe Pakistan..

7. Re: Polygamy and Islam

dusri shadi ka liya pahle bewi ki permission zarori hai so tell me aj kal ka zamany main kon c bewi is ki permission da ge. i think kisi main b itna courage nahi ho ga.......
    Mubasshar

8. Re: Polygamy and Islam

RealPaki: Batter is to content with one, it is necessary to be loyal with your spouse in all ways..
    Absolutely this is what common sense tell us plus Allah is telling us that we should marry one for we will not be able to do justice with them.

Mubashar: dusri shadi ka liya pahle bewi ki permission zarori hai so tell me aj kal ka zamany main kon c bewi is ki permission da ge. i think kisi main b itna courage nahi ho ga.......
    App Quran ki aya 4:3 pai khud ghor karay wo yateemo ki bat kari hai, dusri shadi kay lia bv ki ijazat nei chiay, shart yea hai kai aap kesi yateem ko support karay hain aur kesi waja say insaaf nei karsakray un kay saat, phir inorder to bring justice to the yateem aap shadi karay, bhalay 2, 3 yea 4. So meri nazar may agar koi insaan ais waja ka elava shadi karna chata hai to ijazaat nei hai.

Re: Polygamy and Islam

According to Family Law Ordinance 1961it was said that Man should ask first from his wife for 2nd marriage and written prove should me given in the council but There is no need to take permission from First wife as its the given right of man from our Riligion Islam On the bases of Equality..

According to Farzana Bari there are other sources for Kafalat of Women as in her view 2nd marriage is against the Quality of Gender ... I am totally Disagree with her Islam Is Deen e Fitrat .. Allah made us.. Allah Tala sy Bher ker b koi Quality of gender or quality of life ka khyal rukhne wala apne bandy k leye koi ho sakta ha?? No and Never ....

... but the Question arises here Man can Only do 2nd 3rd or 4th Marriage To do Kafalat of Orphans and to give shelter to Widows >>> or there is space for men who r not satisfied with their wives, their women tease them or do not care...

[cubic1:3svsznsq][/cubic1:3svsznsq]
    Realpaki

Allah Safe Pakistan..

10. Re: Polygamy and Islam

What we have here;

1. PK law of 1961 - Ask 1st wife and marry as per your wish.
    2. Mullahs law _ No need to ask 1st wife marry as per your wish.
    3. Farzana Bari - Religion is deen e fitrat ie. religion of nature.
    4. Quran - 4:3

I will go with option 4 because its not manmade law and it fits common sense.

is space for men who r not satisfied with their wives, their women tease them or do not care...
    Well if one doesnot like his wife, will marring another woman solve his dislike problem lol!
    Secondly for women who 'tease' or say are in wrong, then its another subject, cant be that one get teased by wife and marry another.

But then how come so many people have 2,3,4 wifes?
    Satan! wo kabees Quran to badal nei sakta but logo ki soch badal nai may kamyab hogia, log Quran kay asool nei balkay dusray insaano kay asool banayie hoay follow kartay hain.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast