Thread: ANTI PATHAN PML N

1. ANTI PATHAN PML N

PML N IS COMLETLY AGAINST THE PATHANS AND NOW PUKHUTUN SHOULD BE UNITED TO BEAT THESE GIDAR AND THEIR SONS .

PML N ARE INTRETED IN DESTROYING PATHANS AND NOW THE MAXIMUM DAMAGE TO THEM.

EVEN THEY ARE AGAINST ALL PAKISTANIES AND SAYS KILL THEM EXCEPT PUNJABIES.

SO THESE GIDARRRRRRRRRRRRR SHOULD BE DEFEATED ANYWAY.

BAGOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BAGOOOOOOOOOOOO GIDARRRRRRRRRRRR BAGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SAUDI BAGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

2. Re: ANTI PATHAN PML N

no need to raise hated emotions between punjabies and Pakhtunes. PMLN should give this right to NWFP as they are in majority there.

[cubic1xf3j503][/cubic1xf3j503]
    Mubasshar

3. Re: ANTI PATHAN PML N

Dear Mubbashir they are not willing to accept our right and this hatered will incraese now. Pukhtuns are treated in Punjab as foreigners and they are treated very badly. We have done much for Pakistan and Pujnab are the main stake holder in Pakistan burocracy and Central govt. posts.
    Now the people are well aware and know that our rights are pressed by punjab from the begining.
    Now ANP should take stand on PUKHTUNKHAWA only and there is no need for any Lachak.
    We want our identity and nothing more.
    Our roylty is used by Punjab for years and now we are treated as foreigners so we will have to react strongly.
    No more injustice is acceptable.

PML N is taking vote from us and then using all Pakistan resources for Punjab. Enough is enough.

ANP hold in Pukhtunkawa , PML N in Punjab , PPP and MQM in Sindh and Baloach in Balochistan, Which is a very bade sign for this country and I know its impact but there is no other way now. There is a clearcut confrontation and we will CHANGE name to PUKHTINKHAWA any way, now this become a goal for pathans and they should acheive it at any cost.

4. Re: ANTI PATHAN PML N

changing name is not the issue. and its your right. but no need to divide Pakistan on the name of these selfish politicians. no doubt punjab is like the big brother of other provinces and its awam is also same like you people not from any other planet. and dear who told you that pakhtuns are treated like foreigners in punjab. almost in every field of life you can find Pakhtun in Punjab. so b positive dear...
    Mubasshar

5. Re: ANTI PATHAN PML N

We are positive and they will to positive as well. To be fair if Pukhtunkhawa assembly passed a resolution so whats the problem with Punjab to influnce our assebmly?????

The issue is very small but very serious at the same time I will tell you I strongly support Imran Khan whao is Punjabi but now in this issue we will have to support ANP because if we dont stand for our rights to day tommorow these people will trat us much more bade than today.

In every forum and at every channel it is told that if Pukhtun want its identity then give it to them but PML N which are limited to Punjab now dont accept our name.

Enough is enough and we will have to support ANP now to get Pukhtuns right in Pakistan.

6. Re: ANTI PATHAN PML N

as i told you earlier that this is your right. and there should be no deadlock on this type of small issue. and it would be solved insh-Allha within the couple of days.

even you know that i am in favor of dividing the provinces into small parts to make the local govt more efficient.
    Mubasshar