Thread: Pakistani Cricketer Shoaib Malik Marrying Indian Tennis Star

1. Pakistani Cricketer Shoaib Malik Marrying Indian Tennis Star

[cubic1:i6sf5i2f][/cubic1:i6sf5i2f]

2. Re: Pakistani Cricketer Shoaib Malik Marrying Indian Tennis

Indian tennis star Sania Mirza’s father has confirmed that his daughter is to wed Pakistani Cricketer Shoaib Malik in April.
    The Indo-Pak sports couple will live in Dubai after marriage, reports say.
    Sania’s father Imran Mirza confirmed the wedding to media.
    As per reports, the two sports stars have been in an affair for the last six months, which had led to Sania’s earlier engagement to break.
    Sources said that the mother of Shoaib Malik went to Indian city of Hyderabad Deccan where she met with the family of Sania Mirza and finalized Shoaib and Sania’s marriage.
    [cubic:3jqyyxio][/cubic:3jqyyxio]
    This may be recalled that earlier engagements of both Malik and Mirza had come to an end.
    Malik was engaged with Ayesha Siddiqui, also from Hyderabad Deccan on June 3, 2002, while Sania was engaged to childhood friend Sohrab Khan which ended in January 2010.
    The wedding ceremony of Shoaib Malik and Sania Mirza will take place in India while the valima reception will be hosted by Malik on April 16 or 17 in Lahore.
    “I desire to get married soon. You will soon get some good news but it depends on my family. I fully expect to get married this year,” Shoaib had said in a recent interaction with the media.
    Asked if it would be an arranged marriage, he said, “No can say what will happen, but it will take place with the concurrence of my family.”
    Mubasshar

Re: Pakistani Cricketer Shoaib Malik Marrying Indian Tennis

Sania Mirza’s cricketing fiance Shoaib Malik appears to be in a double-whammy dock. First, Shoaib is facing ban for his disappointing role and performance in the recent Australian tour. Second, news has emerged that Ayesha Siddiqui, who claims to be Shoaib Malik’s first wife has thrown a bouncer at the dashing Pakistani former cricket captain.
    Ayesha’s father, Mohammed Ahmed Siddiqui has threatened to sue Shoaib if he does not divorce his daughter. “I want divorce for my daughter. According to Islamic law, my daughter cannot remarry if she doesn’t have the divorce paper,” he said in an interview to an Indian news channel. He also said that Sania Mirza will be Shoaib’s second wife.
    The Siddiqui family is said to be in a state of shock over the reports of Shoaib and Sania marriage in April.
    Mohammed Ahmed Siddiqui claimed in February 2008 that Shoaib had married his daughter in June 2002 through a telephonic nikah after having an online affair.
    [cubic:cxr2fgud][/cubic:cxr2fgud]
    However, Shoaib claims that he was only engaged to her and the marriage was called off because of problems between the families.
    If sources are to be believed, Ayesha met Shoaib in a Dubai restaurant in 2001 along with her friend, Maha. While Ayesha is a little plump, Maha was pretty and Shoaib fell for her. On returning to Hyderabad, Ayesha, posing as Maha, started chatting with Shoaib.
    Ayesha apparently fell in love with the cricketer and convinced her parents to contact his parents and arrange for a telephonic nikah. (See photo left of Shoaib and Ayesha courtesy Hindustan Times).
    In 2005, when the Pakistan cricket team was in Hyderabad, the Siddiquis hosted a reception for the cricket team. A website quotes a source as saying, “Shoaib became suspicious when he expressed his desire to meet Ayesha and her parents said she was out of town.”
    Ayesha was reportedly working as a school teacher in Dubai and apparently sent her actual photograph to Shoaib. This made the player snap all ties with her. He said the Siddiquis he had been duped.
    Realpaki

Allah Safe Pakistan..

4. Re: Pakistani Cricketer Shoaib Malik Marrying Indian Tennis

now a twist in the scene as the father of aysha siddqui who claimed that shoaib malik already married with her daughter and he should give divorce before marrying to saina mariza other wise they will go to court.
    Mubasshar