Thread: Rajab - A Glorious Month

1. Rajab - A Glorious Month

Rajab - A Glorious Month
    In the eyes of Imam Musa ibn Jafar al-Kazim AS the importance of Rajab, than do not waste this holy month and try to get maximum good deeds and do not forget your passed parents, relatives and well wishers in your dua after every namaz.

Imām Mūsā ibn Ja'far al-Kāzim (A.S.) said:
    "Rajab is a glorious month. Allāh doubles good deeds and wipes the sins in this month. One who observes one fast in Rajab, Hell would go away from him to a distance of a year and Paradise would be made obligatory on one who fasts for three days."

This is holy month which is not hidden from any common Muslim only those who are luckily Muslim follower who encash good deeds and plus wash out his sin, some other thing which is also important during the holy month of Rajab if you study the SELF ASSESSMENT FORM

I request to all leading newspaper not national but foreign but spare some space to appear my his letter but I am not hungry for become famous or popular but the question is if any one perform any good deeds than you also get bonus of good deeds till he performing this is long time investment than do not worry or cry for spare space.

Thanking You.

Yours faithfully

( Ashfaq Sharif )
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by sharif; 18th May 2013 at 03:11 PM. Reason: no attestment enclosed