Thread: Point Blank – 29th September 2009

Point Blank – 29th September 2009

Alama Abdul jalil Naqvi, Hafiz Tahir and Rafay Alam in fresh episode of Point Blank & discusses current issues with Mubashir Luqman.

[embedpk:3f1f6ho5]http://getpakistan.tv/pakistan-tv/wp-content/plugins/proplayer/playlist-controller.php?pp_playlist_id=1100-0[/embedpk:3f1f6ho5]

Mubasshar

2. Re: Point Blank – 29th September 2009

salam

can u send me direct link or this video? or any site/ dowloader link where from i put url and dnld?

wassalam

Re: Point Blank – 29th September 2009

Quote Originally Posted by dawoodian14
    salam

can u send me direct link or this video? or any site/ dowloader link where from i put url and dnld?

wassalam

u can download this video using firefox video download helper plugin easily.
    Mubasshar

sibtain Guest

salam,
    I really liked your programm

Good luck next time

sibtain Guest

Mubashir Bhi please iss topic per detail mein programm kare....

Thanks

6. Re: Point Blank – 29th September 2009

Salam aley kum,
    After hearing the discussion its clear that the discussion losse the way becz u cannot beilive on constructing 15th floor without a strong basement.

and here the same thing we notice when people think that Allah ordered Proph SAW to explain Mutta.

we have to understand this is Islam ,not a Sex class. and when islam says she will be ur wife for so and so then kindly refer to the wife powers and conditions given by Islam to a lady (where husband cannot touch her without her permittion and so on.)

So kindly try to understand the relationship between man and woman is not only for the one thing, and islam is not for the people sitting in full luxuries Islam also think about the poeple who have rare and rarest conditions to go with.

Only the issue is Islam educated us for all the condition and curcumstance but we blind never want to open our eyes.

And want to hear what will give us money,luxuries and power wake up and try to be brothers as islam order all muslims.

"Rahi baat ajj ek aurat kisi key sath kal kisi aur key sath and soon", Kindly go thu the advise given to Muslim mards Avoid those bad charater ladies thru Quran.

Dear respectables its Islam kindly read a laws of Islam and do not create your own ideas.

The problem is not with law becz the law is full proof and its only gives a way to make man and woman reponsible for all his act as per there choose or curcumstance whatever.

7. Re: Point Blank – 29th September 2009

Assalamoalikum Mubashir bhai,

iss video ko download karty hoey yeh mid mein ja k stop hojati hai...koi aur link hai iska? pls app bataen b'coz 15 mint tak sahi chal rhi hai but after 15 mint yeh ruk jati hai aur buffering start hojati hai..

thnx bhai