Pakistan Muslim League-N leader Nawaz Sharif declared that PML-N does not oppose the idea of creating new provinces in the country, saying that his party will not have any objection if the division was carried out on administrative basis instead of ethnic ones. He said no action is being taken on Supreme Court’s verdicts
Nawaz demanded nation should be taken into confidence on the formation of new provinces in the country.
“We do not oppose the formation of the new provinces in the country, but the division of the provinces should be on administrative basis instead of ethnic ones,” Nawaz said.

[sm1:1i3pa1ra][/sm1:1i3pa1ra]

Adressing a PML-N delegation from Khyber Pukhtoonkhwa, Nawaz Sharif said that due to the poor policies of the government the masses are facing great difficulties.
“We do not want the division of existing provinces to banish any of the political parties,” Sharif was quoted to the party officials.

[link:1i3pa1ra]http://www.dunyanews.tv/main_category_eng.php?nid=12888&catid=2&flag=d,Dunya News[/link:1i3pa1ra]