Thread: Importance Of Army

1. Importance Of Army

now in paksitan we do not have any national leader or any national level party all the political parties are local bases or limited to the recepective provences. Army is the only organization which have its impact or infulance in all over the pakistan. thats why in my opinion the army is the source to keep the pakistan unite or you can say after a lot of crises if the pakistan is still united its only due to army. i know that some will not be agree with me or my point of view but i know there are a lot of persons who will agree with me. and we will keep supporting our pak army.

2. Re: Importance Of Army

3. Re: Importance Of Army

i do not know what is your problem with the pak army.???

Re: Importance Of Army

Dont be Panic Ali, Desi will explain u ...

Realpaki

Allah Safe Pakistan..

5. Re: Importance Of Army

Quote Originally Posted by ali
    i do not know what is your problem with the pak army.???

Are you always this stupid or are you making a special effort today...

6. Re: Importance Of Army

@ali

Army Job is really fantastic & Full of power and facilities. and one will really enjoy if he can approach up to Major or Colonel. and dear please if you got any chance to attend their parties that are really enjoyable and you will find all those things happening their which you can only dream about.

but any how every body have its on liking and disliking. every body should support army as they are responsible to defend our country and people.

but i have one question if they are responsible to defend people than what they had done in LAL mosque. i hope you did not forget that.

every where we do face good and bad people. so hats off for the good people and for they bad .................................. you can understand
    Mubasshar

7. Re: Importance Of Army

army ko like karnay wali ko ager aap stupid kahtay ho to phir to 90% pakistanion ko ap stupid kahain ga.

8. Re: Importance Of Army

Quote Originally Posted by ali
    army ko like karnay wali ko ager aap stupid kahtay ho to phir to 90% pakistanion ko ap stupid kahain ga.
    Hahahahaha! Mai nay kider bola aesa?
    You just proved that not only stupid you are an idiot too. And just for that reason I have made you a member of a pristigious club and pasting its certification here for you, I hope it suites you well, good luck!

9. Re: Importance Of Army

Thanks For Giving me the membership. now we both can enojoy in the club.